Notable feats in football history.
Football is the most popular sporting activity in the world as we all know. Originating from the Great Britain, Soccer has grown to the celebrated, revered and practiced in almost all countries across the world in various stages.
However, on the international scene, some notable achievements has been made by some outstanding football players who has distinguished themselves from others. Irrespective of great names like Diego maradona, Abedi Pele, George Weah and down to legends in the making like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr. etc. There are some others who’ve created seemingly impossible records that’s might remain unbroken in the history of football forever…
Here are some of them…
- 1. Ryan Giggs scoring 100+goals without a single hat-trick.
- 2. Sergio Ramos collecting 26 yellow cards in 38 matches.
- 3. Tottenham not winning the league in 58 years.
- 4. Lionel Messi scoring 91 goals in a single year.
- 5. Kanu Nwankwo playing 6 different AFCON tournaments, without scoring a single goal.
- 6. Lewandowski scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes.
- 7. Lingard not registering a single shot on target in 25 matches.
- 8. Eric Bailly’s shot that went outside the stadium.
- 9. Liverpool reaching 97 points without winning the league.
- 10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Christiano Ronaldo scoring a goal in every minute of a football match during their careers.
- 11. Sadio Mane scoring a hat-trick in two minutes.
- 12. Zinedine Zidane not getting caught offside throughout his career.
- 13. Real Madrid winning 3 consecutive UCL trophies.
- 14. Harry Kane scoring over 150 goals without winning any trophy.
- 15. Phillip Lahm not getting a single red card throughout his career.
- Thomas Langu Sweswe playing 90 mins of a match without touching the ball
Which of these records is harder to break?